How you may be eligible for Long Term Care Benefits to pay for Home Care, Assisted Living or Dementia Care
• As a Veteran or Spouse or Widow, you may be eligible for up to $26,028 per year in benefits from the VA to pay for your senior healthcare.
• VA rules changed on October 18th, 2018! Find how the new rules will affect you and your benefits.
• Dementia can steal Everything! Find out how to avoid mistakes, save money and take control.
• Learn about resources for home caregivers.
• Learn how to find the right assistance to complete the VA forms at absolutely no cost to you.